• An Ethereum (ETH) address containing roughly 100 ETH was reactivated after seven years, causing a flurry of speculation and excitement in the crypto community.
• The transaction fees were at 0.00033502177254 ETH ($0.50 USD).
• Crypto enthusiasts began speculating on the identity of the mysterious person or entity behind the address.
The crypto community was recently taken aback when an Ethereum (ETH) address that had been dormant for an astonishing seven years suddenly sprang to life. The address contained a total of roughly 100 ETH (which currently amounts to around $149,980), thus causing a flurry of speculation and excitement throughout the cryptocurrency community.
According to the transaction details provided by Whale Alert, the address was reactivated 2 hours and 53 minutes ago at a fee of 0.00033502177254 ETH ($0.50 USD). This caused an uproar on social media as many crypto enthusiasts began speculating on the identity of the mysterious person or entity behind the address.
Some suggested that it could be a wealthy investor who had been holding onto their funds for years while others theorized that it might be a sign of something bigger happening in the world of Ethereum.
Naturally, this sudden activity from this ancient Ethereum address has sparked numerous reactions from crypto enthusiasts on Twitter. Some suggest that the owner may be preparing to stake their newfound ETH while others believe that this could be just one out many more dormant accounts being reactivated in near future.
p >Whatever happens next remains to be seen, but it’s certainly an intriguing development that has gotten many people talking.
• WEMIX PLAY, the number 1 blockchain gaming platform by Wemade, is hosting a WEMIX airdrop event until February 28th.
• Participants must connect game account to PLAY Wallet, reach character level 25, and have a log-in record within one week from the event end date.
• MIR M is K-MMORPG featuring martial arts that launched on January 31st and part of an Inter-game Economy with tokenomics based on the game token DRONE and Governance token DOGMA.
Wemade Hosts WEMIX Airdrop Event
WEMIX PLAY, the number 1 blockchain gaming platform by Wemade, is hosting a WEMIX airdrop event until February 28th to celebrate the global launch of its MMORPG, MIR M: Vanguard and Vagabond.
Requirements For Participation
Participants must connect game account to PLAY Wallet, reach character level 25, and have a log-in record within one week from the event end date. If the number of participants exceeds 1 million, winners will be selected based on the order of reaching character level 25 first. Winners and more information will be announced later.
About MIR M
MIR M is a K-MMORPG featuring martial arts that launched on January 31st. It recreated Wemade’s most popular IP, The Legend of Mir 2, to fit current game trends, and applied blockchain technology to create tokenomics based on the game token DRONE and Governance token DOGMA.
MIR M is part of an Inter-game Economy that includes the economy of MIR4, the world’s most successful blockchain game. Users of games in this Inter-game Economy can reinvest the game tokens they have obtained in each game into other games, thus creating a virtuous cycle.
For more information about this event or about MIR M itself please visit https://mirmglobal.com
• The decentralized cryptocurrency exchange Dexalot has launched a Hybrid DeFi Subnet on the Avalanche network
• This dual-chain application provides an on-chain central limit order book (CLOB) with minimal transaction costs and supports spot trading pairs
• Using a combination of high-end cross-chain communication protocols, the Dexalot Subnet seeks to provide an optimized user experience for DeFi traders
The decentralized cryptocurrency exchange Dexalot has made a major breakthrough in the development of decentralized trading protocols by launching a Hybrid DeFi Subnet on the Avalanche network. This dual-chain application provides an on-chain central limit order book (CLOB) with minimal transaction costs and support for several spot trading pairs.
Using the Avalanche Fuji test network, the Dexalot team has spent months developing and fine-tuning its application to provide a seamless user experience. A crucial component of the Dexalot Subnet is the use of high-end cross-chain communication protocols during communication between the Mainnet and Subnet. This may lessen slippage in trade execution and allows DeFi customers to trade with confidence without giving up custody of their assets.
“By utilizing both the host chain and exchange chain, we have optimized Dexalot for speed, safety and above all, experience,“ says Co-Founder and CTO Cengiz Dincoglu. “We are looking forward to introducing DeFi traders to the Subnet on the Avalanche network, and to further differentiating our platform from other centralized and decentralized exchanges in the market.“
The Dexalot Subnet is designed to establish a base for expanding to other host chains to further DeFi mass adoption. Moreover, the creative Subnet implementation will serve as a base for the development of several ecosystem interoperabilities onto the Dexalot Subnet. These integrations will increase the number of options available to DeFi traders and will offer more opportunities for traders to maximize their profits.
Dexalot’s commitment to providing a superior user experience has been a major factor in its success. With the launch of its Hybrid DeFi Subnet, Dexalot is poised to become an even more influential player in the DeFi space. The team is confident that its innovative design and dedication to providing a secure and transparent trading environment will continue to make it a favorite for DeFi traders.